The purpose of the Small Business Council is to be the voice of the small business community and provide guidance to the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce on the needs of the small business community. The Small Business Council is comprised of chamber members who either work for or run small businesses throughout Northwest Arkansas.
Mission | Promoting sustainable growth for small business through awareness, diversity, and education.
Vision | The Small Business Council will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining resource delivery for the promotion of economic development.
- Being the voice of small business for the Rogers-Lowell area
- Providing guidance to Chamber staff on the needs of area small businesses
- Planning/Hosting the Chamber's New Member Reception (six per year)
- Planning the curriculum for the Chamber University program
- Selecting/Presenting the Chamber's Outstanding Small Business of the Quarter
- Selecting/Presenting the Chamber's Small Business of the Year Recipient
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., the first Thursday of each month at the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member Orientation - 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., 3rd Wednesday of every other month
- Present monthly Small Business Award - time and locations vary
For More Information
Senior Vice President of Economic Development
Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
317 West Walnut
Rogers, AR 72756