- Simplified the table of contents making it one page with less text.
- Changed the name from The Good Life Visitor & Relocation Guide to The Good Life Destination Guide and featured Chamber/Visit Rogers co-branding on front cover.
- Selected new font styles and added line spacing for a more enjoyable reading experience. The content was also distilled down as much as possible.
- Trimmed down redundant content that appeared in multiple sections unless a cross reference to another section was appropriate.
- Re-organized the presentation of the Shop, Dine & Stay sections.
- Graphically enhanced anywhere that talks about awards and recognition.
- Added information for Small Business Resource organizations and added new members or businesses.
- Made several additions to the Destination Guide Reference Map and added a “100 miles” key to the Distances & Approximate Driving Time From Rogers Map.
2018-19 Edition of The Good Life Destination Guide Released
Wednesday, March 14, 2018on
The Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce and Visit Rogers revealed the 2018-19 version of The Good Life Destination Guide at the Visit Rogers Tourism Talk event March 9. Below are some new features and changes about the edition: