Career & Technical Education: New and Expanded Program Outlook Report
Monday, September 25, 2017
One of the most important goals of the Rogers Public Schools Career & Technical Education (CTE) program is to equip students with the academic, technical and employability skills that will prepare them for a successful transition from high school to a college campus and/or a career field.
Through collaborative partnerships with the Northwest Arkansas Council and the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce, the district’s CTE department strives to offer high quality career programs that align with current and projected workforce demands, job growth and emerging employment trends within the Northwest Arkansas region to insure the availability of a skilled and professional workforce.
The CTE Program Outlook Report includes a look at new and expanded program as well as plans for new CTE programs below.
2017-2018 New and Expanded CTE Programs:
Plans for New CTE Programs:
- Childcare Guidance and Management Services
- Patient Care Assistant (PCA)
- Culinary Arts (Brightwater Center)
- UAS/Drone Exploratory Program
- Automation & Robotics
- Emergency Medical Response
- Photography and Advertising/Graphic Design
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- UAS/Drone Full Program of Study
- Cyber Security (Information Security)
- Junior Firefighter Academy
- Medical Detectives (2018-2019)
- Retail Analyst