The Chamber would like to welcome our new Vice President of Government Affairs, Michael Lindsey. Prior to joining the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce, Michael was a public finance banker with Morgan Keegan where he provided financial advisory and bond underwriting services to municipal and non-profit clients throughout Arkansas and Missouri.
Here are some fast-facts about Michael to help you get to know him a little better:
* He serves on the city of Fayetteville's Parks and Recreation Advisory Board and is a member of the board of directors for the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks.
* He is a published author. His book on the history of the Arkansas State Police was published in 2008.
* He has a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering and a master's in history
* He's an avid runner and has completed seven half-marathons in the past four years
* Michael and his wife, Lara, live in Fayetteville with their two daughters, Bailey (11 years old) and Amelia (7 years old)
We are excited to have Michael join the Chamber team. He's looking forward to getting to know all of the members and work towards protecting your interests!
Welcome to Our New VP of Government Affairs!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010on