The Downtown Rogers Farmers Market (DTR Market) Summer Season will open on June 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This year’s format features an outdoor farmers market located at 120 W. Poplar St.
All scheduled food truck vendors for the Brunch Program will prepare meals to-go only.
The health and safety of the community and vendors are DTR Market’s number one priority. Appropriate measures have been taken to address current guidelines. Rather than a place for community gathering, this year the market will be a traditional farmers market with vendors of essential food items. The market provides vital food access services to our community.
The Arkansas Department of Health has released COVID-19 guidance for farmers markets. All plans are subject to change in accordance with the Arkansas Department of Health. DTR Market will be implementing the following recommended practices:
- Masks will be worn by all vendors, and it is recommended that customers do the same.
- There will be no seating provided.
- Shoppers are not permitted to gather in crowds.
- No alcohol will be served.
- There will only be food products for sale.
- Vendors who are sick will not attend the farmers market.
- Customers who are sick are recommended to stay home.
- Customers are recommended to be single shoppers only.
- Customers are recommended to come only if they have serious intent on purchasing local foods.
- Vendor booths will be at least ten (10) feet apart.
- Customers will not be able to get within six (6) feet of vendor booths.
- Customers and vendors will sanitize or wash their hands between purchases
- Hand washing stations will be provided.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided.
- Social distancing requirements must be followed at all times.
The Chamber is committed to helping businesses and employees combat the effects of the COVID-19 Coronavirus and has compiled a list of programs and resources that will be continuously updated at RogersLowell.com/pages/covid19/.