Did you know Chamber members have access to self-service tools and options to manage their account in the new member portal (My Chamber Login)? To set up a new username and password, please contact Marni Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (479) 636-1240 and ask for a Username and Password Reset Link.
1) To log into member portal, go to www.rogerslowell.com and click on My Chamber Login
2) Login with your new Username and Password.
3) Once you sign into the member portal, please ensure your contact information and staff members are correct. Click on Edit Personal Info and verify or update contact information and click Save. To verify and update staff members, click on “Manage account as” and click on your organization name then click on Manage Employees and Add Employee to add new staff or Edit Employee to update contact information.
4) To add your media (logo, photo, video) to your business directory listing, click on Update Member Directory Listing and click on file buttons to select media files and click Save.
5) Look up your business directory listing to verify information by clicking on Directory and search for your organization by Business Category, Organization Name, Main Contact, or Keyword.
If you have any questions, please call the Chamber at (479) 636-1240.