Constant Contact: Tips for a Successful Email Campaign
Wednesday, September 19
9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber - Lowell Office
506 Enterprise Drive, Suite 102
Create a Professional and Result-Driven Email Campaign with Constant Contact
Learn tips on how to get your emails OPENED!
You want to implement an email marketing campaign into your marketing plan, but don’t know what to do or where to start? You have heard of Constant Contact but not sure what it does? If you have these questions and want to learn more than this seminar is for you.
This seminar will help you create your first email campaign - we'll provide tips, techniques, and strategies to you while we guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact. This seminar is great for beginners that want to know how to start creating an email marketing campaign for their business or non-profit.
You will learn how to:
· Create your first email in Constant Contact
· Work with graphics (import, size, and link)
· Add, edit, and format text
· Insert attachments, YouTube, social media buttons
· Modify your email template (color, blocks, and spell check)
· Add or Import your contacts or customer names
·Schedule and send your email
·Learn how to setup your email to help you go and grow your social
NOTE: This is NOT a hands-on computer seminar. No computers are needed.